In common with many websites, we use "cookies" to help us gather and store information about visitors to our Site.
We may use information from cookies for the following purposes:
• Traffic monitoring, for example, the IP address from which you access the Site, the type of browser and operating system used to access the site, the date and time of your access to the site, the pages you visit, and the Internet address of the website from which you accessed our Site;
• To recognize repeat visitors for statistical/analytical purposes; or
• Anonymous tracking of interaction with online advertising, for example, to monitor the number of times that a banner ad is displayed and the number of times it is clicked. We may connect the information that we collect through cookies with other Personal Information that you provide to us. Such purposes are:
• To customize or personalize your experience of the Site; for example, so that we can greet you on the site by name;
• For transactional purposes, such as credit card sales; or
• To monitor your use of the Site in order to make our communications with you as relevant as possible; for example, by sending you email communications relevant to the parts of the Site that you visit most often or by letting you know about features of the Site that you have not accessed previously.
We may compile and report to third parties (such as advertisers) aggregate statistics about our users in terms of numbers, traffic patterns and related site information.
If you choose not to receive cookies, you may still use most of the features of our website, including the ability to purchase items.